Why Read This Blog?

If there is one thing I say to couples who ask me the same questions over and over it is the entirely overused statement, "Let me just be honest here." I say that it is entirely overused because I have been using it, every wedding, for the last five years. It is surprising though, honesty occasionally loses me clients. But I'm OK with that because the things I have seen and dealt with are things that brides really need to hear! As snarky as that may sound: it's true. I'm sure you have an excellent wedding planner but unless you have dropped more than is entirely wise on an experienced planner he or she may just miss things.

So take my advice. On this site I have included everything from a look at my standard contract, to the general idea of what you need know about photography, broad planning, what to expect on the day of and even a few agonizing faux-pas.

Pay attention to this advice and you may just avoid having a terribly awkward and confusing moment or five at your wedding.

Take this advice. It's worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment